Food Trip #5: Mang Jimmy's Sizzling Sisig

Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Our first stop in our Sisig escapade, Mang Jimmy's located at UP balara. Some reviews told us that their sisig is one of the bests. So Marjorie and I went there at 12nn to eat lunch. I am really craving for sisig. Haha. I'm still on my twenty's, just eat moderately. Haha.


I was not able to take a picture of the inside of Mang Jimmy's place. But when i saw their parking lot, there a lot of cars outside their restaurant. I'm so amazed, a little restaurant can be so packed with many students of Miriam, Ateneo, and UP. I'm really excited about this.


So anyway we ordered, of course none other than their FAMOUS SIZZLING SISIG. I just love their sisig, their servings is good for two people already, and also their meat is cut in large unlike other sisig, their meat is cut into very small servings.
 
 (Sisig with Egg 110)

We also ordered their Porterhouse steak, i don't recommend this one, the meat is too hard to cut, i was not satisfied with the taste of the gravy, but still it's nice to try, and their servings is not too bad. It is good for 2 persons.

(Porterhouse steak 250)

I really want to recommend this place to you, a lot of actors/actresses already went here to enjoy their sizzling foods. The food is great, the waiters are very attentive. A nice place to go with your friends and family

-Live, Love, Laugh and Eat-

Mang Jimmy's:
  • MWSS Compound, UP Diliman, Quezon City
  • 9272990


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pinoyfood3p by
Paul Rivera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Creative Commons License