Live, Love, Laugh... and EAT

Tuesday, December 28, 2010


I want to live, a life that is worth living for.

I want to love, a love that is worth dying for.
I want to laugh, a laugh that can make my heart stop.

and especially i want to EAT... eat-all-you-can.. :)



Hi my name is Paul Vincent Rivera, 21years old. A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Arellano University - Manila batch 2010. I'm into blogging but not into writing, I'm not good in my English composition but i really love to write, express my feelings, and especially to eat. That will be the topic of this blog.

I named it Clandestinefidelity. Why? Hmmm.. To cut the long story short, i got into a relationship (my first), that changed my life, my perception, and my dreams. This girl is also into writing, and also graduated at the same year and school. 
Our relationship is not that good when we first dive into a relationship, we hid it from everyone else. But right now were already 2 years. Going strong each day of our relationship. A BIG thanks for God's blessing. We created a blog from multiply and there we expressed our good, bad, exciting, angry, dull, weird moments of our lives. And we named it Clandestinefidelity.By the way, I haven't introduce her yet. Marjorie Jhay Mie Ocampo.


-Live, Love, Laugh... and Eat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pinoyfood3p by
Paul Rivera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Creative Commons License